“Read this book, follow his advice, and you will succeed*”
Not sure where to start?
This is your ultimate one-stop, easy-going and very friendly guide to delivering any project of any size.
Even if you’re a first time, never-done-it-before, newbie project manager, How to Manage a Great Project will get you from start to finish on budget, on target and on time.
This book by Mike Clayton is published by Pearson and is available in paperback, Kindle and other eBook formats.
A Simple Eight-step Process
In just eight simple steps, you’ll be able to:
- Get things started: understand the what, why, where and who of your project.
- Plan for success: co-ordinate what needs doing and who needs to do it.
- Make it happen: get everything done – in order and on time.
- Keep on track: monitor your progress to stay in total control.
- Wind things up: review, report and enjoy the well-earned results.
How to Manage a Great Project is your roadmap to project perfection – first time, every time.
* Anne-Marie O’Hara, Head of Projects and Planning, National Trust for Scotland